Interested in buying Intel stock (INTC) from India? Read this blog to know more about Intel’s financials and find out how you can invest in Intel stock from India using the Cube Wealth app.
Intel is a household name across the globe because of its ever-present microprocessors and chipsets in laptops, desktops, and mobile phones. But did you know? Intel Corporation (ticker: INTC) was founded in 1968, over 50 years ago.
This blog will tell you all about the INTC stock's past and present performance. We'll also tell you how to buy INTC stock from India for as low as $1 using Cube Wealth.
The legacy company went public in 1971 and raised $6.8 million through its IPO. That's upwards of $44 million in today's value. INTC hit its peak in mid-2000 when the share was trading above $70.
The INTC stock hasn't breached the $70 since then and is currently trading at $65*. But the company boasts strong financials and a solid track record of paying dividends.
1. Stock Name: Intel Corporation (INTC)
2. Share Price: $65.22*
3. Market Cap: $265.599 Billion
4. Beta: 0.66
5. P/E Ratio: 13.20
6. 52 Week Low: $43.61
7. 52 Week High: $68.49
Fun Fact: Intel owns and operates a technology museum in California. The museum showcases Intel's products made over the years and different pieces of semiconductor technology.
1. Intel's FY 2020 revenue was $77.9 billion, up by 8% year over year. It was also an all-time record for revenue generated in an FY.
2. INTC has raised the dividend for 2021 by 5%.
3. Q4 2020 Revenue from Intel's Mobileye self-driving car subsidiary increased by 39% year on year to $333 million.
4. Intel is #1 in terms of revenue for any semiconductor company in the world.
5. Intel's Client Computing Group (CCG) recorded a revenue of $10.9B in Q4 2020, up by 9% year on year.
1. Intel's overall Q4 2020 revenue fell by 1% year on year to $20 billion.
2. Q4 2020 revenue from its Programmable Solutions Group (PSG), Data Center Group (DCG), and Internet of Things Group (IOTG) fell by 16% year on year.
The Cube Wealth app is the best way to buy Intel shares from India. Cube is reliable, intuitive, and super simple to use and makes it easy for Indian investors to buy over 3000+ US stocks. Here's how Cube does it:
Cube Wealth is the first app to bring US advisory to India with RIA, Rick Holbrook. Rick has 40+ years of experience in the US equities market and gives you buying and selling advice based on your goals.
Here's how you can get started:
Download the Cube Wealth app for free to invest in Intel stock from India
Watch this video to know more about US stock advice on Cube Wealth
Read our popular US stock stories on:
Other Blogs You May Like:
on stock picking, poring over excel sheets, financial news, analyzing market trends, tracking the Sensex, researching company fundamentals, comparing mutual funds, reading financial reports, trying to predict the future & losing your sanity!