Read all about the fastest-growing US cloud Security as a Service company, Zscaler. Know how ZS has performed in the past, its fundamentals, pros and cons. Find out how you can invest in ZS from India for as low as $1.
Zscaler Inc (ticker: ZS) is one of the fastest-growing Cloud Security as a Service companies based out of California, USA. It provides cloud information security services to 500 of the Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Zscaler went public in 2018 by raising $220.8 million and gained more than 100% in value on its first day of trading on NASDAQ. For context, ZS started the day at $16 and ended at $33.
ZS is trading at $180.02 as of 07-04-2021. It is one of the 3000+ US stocks that you can invest in using Cube Wealth. In this story, we’ll walk you through the stock’s fundamentals, performance, pros, and cons.
1. Stock Name: Zscaler, Inc. (ZS)
2. Share Price: $180.02*
3. Market Cap: $24.472 Billion
4. Beta: 0.80
5. 52 Week Low: $61.88
6. 52 Week High: $230.88
1. Zscaler’s Q2 FY2021 revenue rocketed to $157.0 million, up by 55% year over year.
2. Zscaler hit a company record of servicing over 5000 customers for the first time in its history.
3. ZS provides Security as a Service through the cloud for 500 of the Forbes Global 2000 companies.
4. Billings growth increased to $232.0 million which is a 71% year over year rise.
5. Zscaler’s revenue has grown by more than 200% over the past 3 years.
1. Zscaler’s main competitors are Broadcom and Cisco who are both bigger in terms of market cap and market penetration.
2. ZS currently has a negative EPS of -1.45*.
The Cube Wealth app makes it easy for investors to buy US stocks from India. Cube helps you open a US brokerage account with DriveWealth, Cube’s US brokerage partner.
Cube gives you access to US stock advice with RIA, Rick Holbrook. Rick is currently handling over ~$130 million in assets for HNIs and has been in the game for 40+ years.
Watch this video to know more about US stock advice on Cube Wealth
Read more US stock stories:
Other Blogs You May Like:
on stock picking, poring over excel sheets, financial news, analyzing market trends, tracking the Sensex, researching company fundamentals, comparing mutual funds, reading financial reports, trying to predict the future & losing your sanity!