Read all about the fastest-growing US cloud Security as a Service company, Zscaler. Know how ZS has performed in the past, its fundamentals, pros and cons. Find out how you can invest in ZS from India for as low as $1.
Zscaler Inc (ticker: ZS) is one of the fastest-growing Cloud Security as a Service companies based out of California, USA. It provides cloud information security services to 500 of the Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Zscaler went public in 2018 by raising $220.8 million and gained more than 100% in value on its first day of trading on NASDAQ. For context, ZS started the day at $16 and ended at $33.
ZS is trading at $180.02 as of 07-04-2021. It is one of the 3000+ US stocks that you can invest in using Cube Wealth. In this story, we’ll walk you through the stock’s fundamentals, performance, pros, and cons.
1. Stock Name: Zscaler, Inc. (ZS)
2. Share Price: $180.02*
3. Market Cap: $24.472 Billion
4. Beta: 0.80
5. 52 Week Low: $61.88
6. 52 Week High: $230.88
Buy US stocks from India starting at $1
1. Zscaler’s Q2 FY2021 revenue rocketed to $157.0 million, up by 55% year over year.
2. Zscaler hit a company record of servicing over 5000 customers for the first time in its history.
3. ZS provides Security as a Service through the cloud for 500 of the Forbes Global 2000 companies.
4. Billings growth increased to $232.0 million which is a 71% year over year rise.
5. Zscaler’s revenue has grown by more than 200% over the past 3 years.
1. Zscaler’s main competitors are Broadcom and Cisco who are both bigger in terms of market cap and market penetration.
2. ZS currently has a negative EPS of -1.45*.
Take The Free Risk Analysis Quiz
The Cube Wealth app makes it easy for investors to buy US stocks from India. Cube helps you open a US brokerage account with DriveWealth, Cube’s US brokerage partner.
The best part? You can invest as little as $1 in US stocks like ZS, TSLA, AAPL, MSFT, AMZN, GOOG, and more using Cube Wealth. Investors have the option to buy US stocks:
Cube gives you access to US stock advice with RIA, Rick Holbrook. Rick is currently handling over ~$130 million in assets for HNIs and has been in the game for 40+ years.
Watch this video to know more about US stock advice on Cube Wealth
Read more US stock stories:
1. Services Sector Stocks In The US
2. Auto Sector Stocks In The US
3. Important Things to Keep in Mind Before Investing in US Stocks
4. Tax Implications For Indians Investing In The US Stock Market
5. Tips For Investing in US Equities
on stock picking, poring over excel sheets, financial news, analyzing market trends, tracking the Sensex, researching company fundamentals, comparing mutual funds, reading financial reports, trying to predict the future & losing your sanity!