A. Your use of the Services
- That your use of the Services does not imply your ownership of Cube’s intellectual property, including but not limited to branding, logos, content, literature, reports, images, data, drawings, designs, diagrams, tables, software, source code or object code or other information or materials, howsoever stored or held, acquired, created, developed, designed or in any way prepared, by Cube.
- That you will not attempt to disrupt the Services, access them using an interface other than the one Cube provides, and that such an attempt will lead to termination of your account, and may include legal action against you.
- That Cube may send you announcements, messages or information on the Services and how to use them on the contact details, such as email or phone number, that you have provided Cube
- That the software associated with the Services may update automatically on your mobile device once a new version is available depending on the settings on your mobile device
- That you shall not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services, including our software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software
- That Cube may add, remove or change the Services over time, or may cease to offer them. In each case, Cube will provide you reasonable notice.
- That past performance of recommendations made via Cube’s advisors is no guarantee of their future performance and neither Cube nor its advisors shall be held liable for any losses resulting from their recommendations.
B. Content on the Services
- That you retain ownership only of the intellectual property that you hold in the content you upload, store, publish, send or receive via Cube.
- That Cube’s financial partners and intermediaries own and are responsible for the content regarding themselves and their services that are displayed on Cube’s app and other properties
- That you shall not upload, store, publish or send to/on Cube any content
- that is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, and relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- that harms minors in any way
- that deceives or misleads the reader about the origin of any messages or communicate any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- that contains software viruses or any other programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of another computer or mobile device
- cause the incitement to commit any offence or prevent the investigation of any offence
- that is insulting to any other nation
- that impersonates another person
- That content that violates the above restrictions may be subject to legal action under the Information Technology Act, 2000
- That you shall not upload, store, publish or send to/on Cube any content
- that belongs to any other person or entity
- that you have not right to
- That you shall notify Cube of suspected violation of your copyright by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Intellectual Property”
- That Cube may modify these Terms to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. We will notify you of such changes. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you will be required to discontinue your use of the Services.
- If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take action immediately, it will not be construed as our consent to your non-compliance.
- That these Terms govern the relationship between Cube and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- That if any term contained in these Terms is unenforceable, it will not affect the other Terms.
- That all disputes relating to these Terms and/or the Services will be subject, first, to mediation, and then by arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by Cube in accordance with Indian law. The venue of arbitration will be Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Client Service Agreement
- I give my consent to Cube Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd. (“Cube”)
- To communicate with the Asset Management Company, brokerage and other financial intermediaries and partners on my behalf for financial and/or non-financial transactions executed under this Agreement
- To verify my KYC status via SEBI KRAs using my PAN number
- To update my KYC status with SEBI KRAs based on documents that I have provided to Cube within the service, outside of it, or to a Cube employee or representative
- To verify my proof of identity and proof of address using my PAN and/or Aadhaar number or any other proof or identity and proof of address that is required
- To purchase units of a specific mutual fund scheme, and for a specific plan within it, on my behalf
- To receive my investment details from the AMC
- To redeem units of a specific scheme, and for a specific plan within it, on my behalf
- To share information with KRAs, RTAs, AMCs and other partners to comply with regulatory requirements
- To create an account, set and update preferences, send instructions with regard to my funds and investments, receive my portfolio and associated financial information as applicable with all of Cube’s financial partners and advisors when I avail of their services
- To pass certain basic personally identifiable information to Cube’s financial partners when I explicitly express interest in availing a financial or other service, in order for such partners to contact me
- To register and update an NACH mandate as applicable with BillDesk on my behalf
- To send a debit instruction to my bank via BillDesk on my behalf when I authorise my payments and investments from within the Cube service if I have activated auto-debit above
- To update my nomination details with AMCs when I explicitly ask for it.
- I hereby give my consent to Purnartha Investment Advisers Pvt. Ltd to share my portfolio, recommendations and transaction information with Cube Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd. for the purpose of displaying and updating my portfolio and recommendations in the Cube Wealth App.
- I hereby give my consent to Ikshavaku Software Ventures India Private Limited (Tradecred) and Cube Consumer Services Private Limited to auto sign new deals for investment and perpetually auto renew my deal until I withdraw my investment in full.
- I hereby give my consent to Stockal Software Private limited to transact on my behalf with my bank for the purposes of debit and credit of funds via the Liberalised Remittance Scheme, and with its US brokerage house for the purposes of buying and selling of securities.
- By availing the services of any of Cube’s financial and non-financial partners and/or advisors, I give my consent to the Terms and Agreements of such partners and/or advisors.
- That it places no restrictions on me for transacting directly with the AMC without recourse to the Distributor at any time under the folio(s) tagged with the Distributor’s (i.e. Cube’s) broker code.
- That it places no restrictions on me to transact directly with any of its other partners.
However in each such case Cube cannot guarantee that the information you see inside Cube related to your money is accurate.
- That all information I provide to Cube is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge
- That money invested through Cube is from a bank account in my name and is from legitimate sources
- That in case I do not wish to nominate, I make the following declaration: “I hereby confirm that I do not wish to exercise the right of nomination in respect of units subscribed/purchased by me.”
- That my nomination details will be updated with AMCs only when I make a subsequent investment, and that this limitation is out of Cube’s control
- That there is always a certain risk to my capital. Cube does not guarantee a rate of return or vouch for/guarantee the quality of an AMC or its funds/schemes/plans, or any other investments made in Cube.
- That for updation of nomination details for my investment with other partners of Cube, I may be required to provide details as per format prescribed by partners from time to time.
- That there is always a certain risk to my capital. Cube does not guarantee a rate of return or vouch for/guarantee the quality of an AMC or its funds/schemes/plans, or any other investments made with any of the partners of Cube.
- That the instructions given by me to Cube for transacting in mutual fund units will be forwarded by Cube to the AMC in electronic log file format and the AMC will process the transactions on the basis of such electronic log file only
- That instructions to the AMC will be processed on the same day if they are received by the RTA before the cut-off time for the day, else will be processed the next business day. The cut-off timing mention on the Cube app may be prior to the statutory cut-off timing specified under the Regulations and the SID/SAI for operational convenience
- That given the existence of financial intermediaries, there may be a lag between my money being debited and my instructions being passed on to the RTA, AMCs or other financial partners
- That I will not hold Cube responsible for losses incurred in case of delays at the payment gateway, RTA, KRA or AMC, or in case of rejection of my application or instructions by the RTA or the AMC, or non-availability of the Cube application
- That the instructions and information I provide via the Whatsapp group that Cube sets up for me carry the same validity as the instructions and information I provide in-app or via the Cube website, or over email
- That Cube may change this agreement over time. I agree to monitor the terms of this agreement as below. My continued use of the Services implies that I accept the current agreement
- That I agree to indemnify Cube from any liability, loss and expenses in case I violate this agreement