Cube helps you with everyday money management, including managing your bills, saving for expenses and building wealth by placing your money in blue-chip fund houses and other alternate asset classes, and accessing it via a beautiful, simple app and associated services ("Services").
Your use of these Services is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions as per this document.
Your use of the Services is permitted only on acceptance of these Terms.
A. Your use of the Services
- That your use of the Services does not imply your ownership of Cube's intellectual property, including but not limited to branding, logos, content, literature, reports, images, data, drawings, designs, diagrams, tables, software, source code or object code or other information or materials, howsoever stored or held, acquired, created, developed, designed or in any way prepared, by Cube.
- That you will not attempt to disrupt the Services, access them using an interface other than the one Cube provides, and that such an attempt will lead to termination of your account, and may include legal action against you.
- That Cube may send you announcements, messages or information on the Services and how to use them on the contact details, such as email or phone number, that you have provided Cube
- That the software associated with the Services may update automatically on your mobile device once a new version is available depending on the settings on your mobile device
- That you shall not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services, including our software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software
- That Cube may add, remove or change the Services over time, or may cease to offer them. In each case, Cube will provide you reasonable notice.
- That the information that Cube provides through its Service does not constitute advice, nor does the Service make any promise about content or its availability.
B. Content on the Services
- That you retain ownership only of the intellectual property that you hold in the content you upload, store, publish, send or receive via Cube.
- That you shall not upload, store, publish or send to/on Cube any content
- that is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, and relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- that harms minors in any way
- that deceives or misleads the reader about the origin of any messages or communicate any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- that contains software viruses or any other programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of another computer or mobile device
- cause the incitement to commit any offence or prevent the investigation of any offence
- that is insulting to any other nation
- that impersonates another person
- That past performance of mutual funds and equity recommendations is no indication of their future performance and neither Cube nor the mutual Fund or equity advisors shall be held liable for any losses resulting from their recommendations.
- That content that violates the above restrictions may be subject to legal action under the Information Technology Act
- That you shall not upload, store, publish or send to/on Cube any content
- that belongs to any other person or entity
- that you have not right to
- That you shall notify Cube of suspected violation of your copyright by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Intellectual Property"
- That Cube may modify these Terms to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. We will notify you of such changes. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you will be required to discontinue your use of the Services.
- If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take action immediately, it will not be construed as our consent to your non-compliance.
- That these Terms govern the relationship between Cube and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- That if any term contained in these Terms is unenforceable, it will not affect the other Terms.
- That all disputes relating to these Terms and/or the Services will be subject, first, to mediation, and then by arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by Cube in accordance with Indian law. The venue of arbitration will be Mumbai, Maharashtra.
CLIENT SERVICE AGREEMENT
I give my consent to Cube Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd. ("Cube")
- To communicate with the AMC on my behalf for financial and/or non-financial transactions executed under this Agreement;
- To purchase units of a specific scheme, and for a specific plan within it, on my behalf
- To receive my investment details from the AMC.
- To redeem units of a specific scheme, and for a specific plan within it, on my behalf
- To verify my identify using my Aadhaar number or any other proof or identity and proof of address that is required
- To verify my KYC status using my PAN number
- To update my KYC status with KRAs based on documents that I have provided to Cube within the service, outside of it, or to a Cube employee or representative
- To share information with KRAs, RTAs, AMCs and other partners to comply with regulatory requirements
- To create an account with Monexo Fintech Private Limited ("Monexo") on my behalf when I activate P2P lending as a Wealth option from within the Cube service and provide account creation details as required by Monexo
- To activate auto-invest for my Monexo account when I activate P2P lending within the Cube service
- To set and to update my auto-invest preferences for my Monexo account when I set them in the Cube service
- To send an email to Monexo on my behalf for withdrawal from my escrow account when I initiate such a withdrawal request from within the Cube service
- To create an account with Digital Gold India Private Limited ("Safegold") on my behalf when I activate Gold as a Wealth option from within the Cube service and provide account creation details as required by Safegold.
- To initiate buy, sell and delivery orders with Safegold on my behalf when I initiate the corresponding actions from within the Cube service
- To create an account with Purnartha Investment Advisers Pvt. Ltd. ("Purnartha") on my behalf when I activate Equities as a Wealth option from within the Cube service and provide account creation details as required by Purnartha.
- To add assets under advisory with Purnartha when I activate the corresponding option from within the Cube service.
- To pass on my management and performance fees to Purnatha on my behalf when I make the corresponding payment through the Cube service
- To receive my recommendations and portfolio information from Purnartha in order to display it to me in the Cube service
- To create an account with Zerodha, Zerodha Commodities Pvt. Ltd. and Zerodha Securities Pvt. Ltd, (collectively "Zerodha") on my behalf when I activate Equities as a Wealth option from within the Cube service and provide account creation details as required by Zerodha.
- To place buy or sell orders on Zerodha for my equity recommendations when I authorise this either within the app or via a one-time consent taken separately.
- To receive information about my buy or sell orders on Zerodha made from within the Cube service for the purpose of updating my equities portfolio
- To create an account with Milaap Social Ventures India Private Limited ("Milaap") when I activate Philanthropy or Karma from within the Cube service and provide account creation details as required by Milaap.
- To register an NACH mandate with Billdesk on my behalf when I activate auto-debit from within the Cube service
- To update an NACH mandate with Billdesk on my behalf when I update my mandate registration information within the Cube service
- To send a debit instruction to Billdesk on my behalf when I authorise my payments and investments from within the Cube service if I have activated auto-debit above
- That it places no restrictions on me for transacting directly with the AMC without recourse to the Distributor at any time under the folio(s) tagged with the Distributor’s (i.e. Cube’s) broker code.
- That it places no restrictions on me to transact directly with any of its other partners.
However in each such case Cube cannot guarantee that the information you see inside Cube related to your money is accurate.
- That all information I provide to Cube is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge
- That money invested through Cube is from a bank account in my name and is from legitimate sources
- That Cube currently only accepts investment requests from customers who are not Minors, are Resident Indians, are investors in the Individual Category and Single Mode of Holding (as opposed to Joint)
- That in case I do not wish to nominate, I make the following declaration: "I hereby confirm that I do not wish to exercise the right of nomination in respect of units subscribed/purchased by me."
- That while Cube will invest my money in fund(s) that an AMC classifies as conservative, there is always a certain risk to my capital. Cube does not guarantee a rate of return or vouch for/guarantee the quality of an AMC or its funds/schemes/plans. Similarly, Cube does not guarantee that the AMC or the RTA will accept my instructions
- That the instructions given by me to Cube for transacting in mutual fund units will be forwarded by Cube to the AMC in electronic log file format and the AMC will process the transactions on the basis of such electronic log file only
- That instructions to the AMC will be processed on the same day if they are received by the RTA before the cut-off time for the day, else will be processed the next business day. The cut-off timing mention on the Cube app may be prior to the statutory cut-off timing specified under the Regulations and the SID/SAI for operational convenience
- That given the intermediaries such as (but not limited to) payment gateways and mutual fund aggregators, there may be a lag between my money being debited and my instructions being passed on to the RTA
- That Cube may change this agreement over time. I agree to monitor the terms of this agreement as below. My continued use of Cube's products and services implies that I accept the current agreement
- That I will not hold Cube responsible for losses incurred in case of delays at the payment gateway, RTA, KRA or AMC, or in case of rejection of my application or instructions by the RTA or the AMC, or non-availability of the Cube application
- That I agree to indemnify Cube from liability, loss and expenses in case I violate this agreement