Get 12% Annualized Returns
Who is it suitable for?
Investors who wish to protect their money from the market volatility and earn considerable returns by parking it in a no lock-in debt asset.
Who are investing in it?
CEO’s, CXO’s, CMO’s & many senior professionals from companies like Flipkart, Cars24, CRED, Unacademy, Google, Amazon, Uber, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, WeWork, ZestMoney, JusPay, Instamojo, Upgrad, Milkbasket & many more.
What is Receivables Financing?
An emerging new asset class that solves a perpetual 1 day working capital gap merchants experience when they are waiting to receive their funds arising post credit/debit/ATM card transactions. This is an opportunity to invest in a growth area as Indian consumers increase their uptake of digital payments. This investment isn’t easily accessed without Cube Wealth.a
About Cube Wealth
- Founded by serial entrepreneur Satyen V. Kothari
- Featured as “One of the 6 hottest start-ups” last year & in many more publications. (Read more)
- Over 12+ curated investment options ranging from the short term to mid term to the long term
- Ultra-rich’s wealth strategies and options – $2bn managed to date
- 24*7 service via Wealth coaches – phone, WhatsApp, in-person
- Easy app that gives you transparency and visibility of your money at any time
- Track & manage portfolio across multiple high-performance assets in a single app
How can you start?
Submit your details to get a call-back from our wealth coach
We will help you get on-boarded & get started
- Bonus: Get your portfolio analysed by our experts for free