To reiterate the importance of having quality advisors & investment assets. We have invited co-founder of LiquiLoans to share insights onto the impact of the current market on the popular short-term debt product ‘Consumer Loans via Merchants’ in an exclusive webinar.
Listen to the webinar and hear it first-hand about LiquiLoans’ perspective on the overall market &
- How LiquiLoans’ maintains your returns & reduces overall risk
- Benefits of investing in ‘Consumer loans via Merchants’
You can listen to it here:
Here are the key pointers from the webinar:
- Our partner LiquiLoans puts clients interest ahead of their i.e. They enable the investors to make their hurdle (11%/12% annualised) first and then can Liquiloans make any money.
- In the last two years, all the 4000+ investors have received the returns as per their investments of 11%+.
- Granular diversification with an avg. exposure per borrower shall be < 1% of the overall portfolio; avg. 100-300 borrowers are assigned to each lender based on investment amount.
- The provider of ‘Consumer Loans via Merchants’ is RBI regulated P2P NBFC which has an impressive low NPA of 0.85%. Typically Bank Retail NPAs ranges from 1.5% to 4%.
- Liquiloans has created an excellent prime borrower loan book and replicated the retail loan strategy of the successful banks and NBFCs in the last 20 years viz. HDFC Bank and Bajaj Finance & consists of mainly salaried, high credit bureau score rated individuals in large metro cities.
- Liquiloans’ provides Zero cost EMI loans like Bajaj Finance to borrowers with 700+ CIBIL rating + Low FOIR only.
- The product is not Yield to Maturity based like traditional debt mutual funds, so even if there is rate change in the market – there is no impact on your investment, i.e. for one year from your investment date, your hurdle will not change.
- Currently – the asset has two plans:
- 11% annualised return with 100% liquidity
- 12% annualised returns with 1-year lock-in
Want to start investing? Download our app & get started now.